• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
• Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
• No personal data transferred to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
• To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers.
Personal details of customers or suppliers are provided by Tas & Company B.V. processed for the following purpose (s):
• Administrative purpose;
• Communication about the assignment;
• Implementing or issuing an assignment;
The basis for this personal information is:
• The agreed assignment:
For the above objective (s), Tas & Company B.V. request the following personal data from you:
• First Name;
• Last name;
• (business) telephone number
• (Business email address
Your personal data will be provided by Tas & Company B.V. stored for the above processing for the period:
• During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers.
Personal details of Newsletter subscribers are processed by Tas & Company for the following objective (s):
• Informing the person by means of news.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Provision to third parties.
We can provide the data that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the assignment provided to us. We use a third party for:
• Transport of the order
• Taking care of the internet environment
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures:
• All persons acting on behalf of Tas & Company B.V. of your data, are kept to confidentiality.
• We use a username and password policy on all our systems. Our financial systems are secured with a double identification.
• We back up our order database to be able to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents.
• Our computer systems are protected by an up-to-date virus program.
• We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
• Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data.
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of the personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our employees. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party.
If you have a complaint about the cooperation of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come together then we find this very annoying. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement please contact us!
Tas & Company B.V.
Tel. : 088-7309 800